This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1899. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- H. Koch and R. Weber acquire the Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik, that becomes Kaweco
- Moore Pen Company is founded by Walter F. Cushing, William F. Cushman in Boston as American Fountain Pen Company
- Waterman introduces the n. 10 nib
- Williamson Pen Co. - Williamson Torino is founded by George H. Williamson in Janesville
- Patent US-632320, applied in 1899, by Edgar E. Nelthorpe, George H. Williamson, Williamson Pen Co. - Williamson Torino. Fountain-pen.