1933(Redirected from 1933)
This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1933. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- the Canadian and the U.S. Eclipse are re-united under a single property
- Gold Starry introduces small pen in preciuos metal from Viala Lilliput
- LeBoeuf ceases operations
- Kikaku Pen Company is renamed as Morison
- Olivieri is founded by Giuseppe Olivieri in Milano
- Swan introduces more streamlined models (or 1934)
- Patent FR-764787, applied in 1933, by Louis Badois, Météore - La Plume d'Or. Perfectionnements aux dispositifs pour le remplissage des porte-plumes à réservoir et objets analogues.
- Patent US-1963261, applied in 1933, by William R. Cuthbert, W. A. Sheaffer Pen Company. Auxiliary well for ink bottles.
- Patent US-1937107, applied in 1933, by Andreas Bienenstein, Conklin Pen Manufacturing Co.. Twisting filler fountain pen.
- Patent GB-420164, applied in 1933, by Andrew Stuart Horn, Unbranded. Improvements in or relating to Retaining Means for Fountain Pens, Propelling Pencils, and the like in Garment Pockets.
- Patent US-1939199, applied in 1933, by Andreas Bienenstein, Conklin Pen Manufacturing Co.. Clip attachment for fountain pens and other tubular articles.
- Patent DE-634140, applied in 1933, by Ernst Rösler, Montblanc. Füllvorrichtung, insbesondere zum Füllen von Füllfederhaltern.
- Patent DE-616460, applied in 1933, Fabbrica Italiana Penne a Serbatoio Aurora. Füllfederhalter mit Klappdeckel.
- Patent GB-424069, applied in 1933, by James Jeff, Conway Stewart. Improvements in or relating to mechanically operated lead pencils.
- Patent GB-414929, applied in 1933, by Eric Ernest Samuel Wade, Lang - Curzon - Summit. Improvements in or relating to Fountain or Reservoir Pens.
- Patent GB-414250, applied in 1933, by Andrew Stuart Horn, Unbranded. Improvements in or relating to Writing Points or Nibs.
- Patent US-2051337, applied in 1933, by Andrew Stuart Horn, Unbranded. Improvements in or relating to Writing Points or Nibs.
- Patent US-D091765, applied in 1933, by Seth Chilton Crocker, Chilton. Design for a pocket clip for pens, pencils, and the like.
- from trademark registration.
- although on this page is indicated 1934 this advertising of 1933 clearly shows a clip marked "Edacoto".
- following De Ponti and Iacopini, Lastruccio and Lambrou (unreliable) tell 1930.
- the exact year is not known, it's only known that it is later than the faceted version.