This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1957. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Conway Stewart introduces ballpoint and turns production to molded plastic
- Mengoni ceases operations
- Tibaldi is sold to Remo Pagliuca
- Patent US-2919677, applied in 1957, by Richard J. Mansheim, W. A. Sheaffer Pen Company. Writing instrument.
- Patent FR-1175101, applied in 1957, Stylomine. Agrafe perfectionnée pour stylographes, porte-mines et appareils analogues.
- Patent GB-903560, applied in 1957, by Derrick John Silver, Mentmore. Improvements in or relating to fountain pens.
- Patent GB-903559, applied in 1957, by Derrick John Silver, Mentmore. Improvements in or relating to fountain pens.
- Patent US-D185824, applied in 1957, by Donald D. Furman, Warren B. Armstrong, The Parker Pen Company. Finger grip for a writing instrument or the like.