This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1901. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- A. A. Waterman is renamed as Modern Pen Company
- the Self Fountain Pen Co. is renamed as Conklin Pen Manufacturing Co
- Mars Staedtler register the Noris trademark
- Patent GB-190108860, applied in 1901, by William Wells Sanford, Sanford and Bennet. Improvements in Stylographic Pens.
- Patent US-685258, applied in 1901, by Roy Conklin, Conklin Pen Manufacturing Co.. Self-filling fountain pen.
- Patent US-683763, applied in 1901, by John A. Holland, John Holland Pen Company. Pen protector for penholders.