This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1906. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- August Eberstein start producing fountain pens in Germany
- Jonhatan Sprague Bard leaves Mabie Todd & Bard
- Patent US-836180, applied in 1906, by Roy Conklin, Conklin Pen Manufacturing Co.. Self-filling fountain-pen.
- Patent US-844061, applied in 1906, by Levi D. Van Valenburg, Williamson Pen Co. - Williamson Torino, Salz. Fountain-pen retainer.
- Patent US-854584, applied in 1906, by Arnold Martinelli, The Parker Pen Company. Clip or sustaining device for fountain-pens.
- referring to a flyer of this year that shows Riccardo Amisani as general representative for Italy and colonies.