This page contains the chronology for the year. We summarize in this page all the relevant events regarding fountain pens that happened in 1902. We also list, if present in our database, any patent applied in the year, and also the ads or document scans which publication date is in the same year.
- Crocker is founded by Seth S. Crocker in Boston as Crocker Pen Company
- Uhlmann's Eterno is founded by Emil Uhlmann in Milano
- Patent US-745481, applied in 1902, by Roy Conklin, Conklin Pen Manufacturing Co.. Self-filling fountain-pen.
- Patent US-716489, applied in 1902, by John Slater, Swan. Means for attaching caps to fountain or other pens.
- Patent US-723726, applied in 1902, by George W. Perks, Frederick C. Thacker, Unbranded. Fountain-pen.